content



페이지 위치

Facility information

> TOUR > Hwaseong Fortress > Facility information


Western Command Post of Hwaseong Fortress, Suwon

facebooktwitter

Jangdae is a command post. Seojangdae, built between August 11 and September 29, 1794, in the 18th year of the reign of King Jeongjo, is located in the western section of the fortress on the summit of Mt. Paldal. The inscription “Hwaseongjangdae” on the frame hung on the wall was handwritten by King Jeongjo. On February 12, 1795, King Jeongjo paid homage at Hyeollyungwon, his father’s tomb, and then visited Seojangdae, where the Joseon troops were engaged in defense training under his command until late into the night.

  • Last Modified : 2018.07.16
  • Visit : 695

Quick Menu

  • GUIDE TOUR

TOP



GO TOP