content



페이지 위치

Facility information

> TOUR > Hwaseong Fortress > Facility information


Western Artillery Bastion of Hwaseong Fortress, Suwon

facebooktwitter

  • 수원문화재단이미지

Seoporu, one of the five cannon forts at Hwaseong Fortress, is located between Seobukgangnu and Seojangdae. It was built on May 30, 1796, in the 20th year of King Jeongjo’s reign, as a three-tiered structure on the bastion to enable the fortress’s defenders to fire cannon directly at enemy forces.

  • Last Modified : 2018.07.16
  • Visit : 671

Quick Menu

  • GUIDE TOUR

TOP



GO TOP