content



페이지 위치

Facility information

> TOUR > Hwaseong Fortress > Facility information


Northern Guard Pavilion of Hwaseong Fortress, Suwon

facebooktwitter

This wooden structure was built on a bastion of the fortress wall and finished on February 20, 1795, in the 19th year of King Jeongjo’s reign. Located between Hwaseomun (West Gate) and Janganmun (North Gate), it is one of five sentry posts at Hwaseong Fortress used as vantage points from which to spot and fire upon an approaching enemy.

  • Last Modified : 2018.07.16
  • Visit : 857

Quick Menu

  • GUIDE TOUR

TOP



GO TOP