페이지 위치

Facility information

> TOUR > Hwaseong Haenggung > Facility information

자료 리스트
화령전 As historical remains No. 115, Hwaryeongjeon is a royal palace where the King Jeongjo's portrait is enshrined, which was established next to Hwaseong Haenggung in 1801(the first year of King Sunjo) to admire the desire of the deceased King Jeongjo. Distinguished from general shrines where an ancestral tablet is enshrined to perform a religious service, it places a portrait of the deceased preceding king to honor him as if he were lived.

자료 리스트
Deukjungjeong was used for archery. King Jeongjo inscribed the tablet himself and Yang-ho Hong wrote sentences on the ridge-pole. King Jeongjo practiced archery whenever he came to this fortress and named this bower Deukjungjeong after he hit four bull’s-eyes in a row. Deukjungjeong means 'if he hits the bull’s-eye, he is eligible to be a king; if not, he is not eligible."

자료 리스트
낙남헌3 섬네일 Nangnamheon was not destroyed during the colonial period by Japan when Hwaseong Haenggung was removed. The name Nangnamheon originated from 'namgung', the palace of King Gwanmuje of the Huhan dynasty. Its construction was completed in 1794. Various events were held at this place in 1795 at the time of eulmyowonhaeng (long journey in the year of eulmyo). King Jeongjo threw a party for soldiers to commemorate the 60th birthday of Hyegyeonggung Hong, his mother, and awarded certificates to...

자료 리스트
집사청3 섬네일 A Jipsa was a housekeeper and servant. Jimsacheong at Haenggung was the place for jipsa. Its construction was completed in 1789 and comprised two buildings.

자료 리스트
북군영1 섬네일 At Bukgunyeong, 200 mounted warriors stayed, 100 each in the left and right side of this structure. It was built in 1789 and was extended to 62 rooms in 1794. From 1798, only 100 soldiers were posted here following a military reorganization.

자료 리스트
복내당3 섬네일 Bongnaedang was the place where King Jeongjo stayed at the time of wonhaeng (long journey) and is located in the south of Jangnakdang. Jong-hyeon Min wrote sentences on the ridge-pole in November 1796. The word bongnaedang means “fortunes spring from the inside.” It was built in 1794 and comprises two buildings.

자료 리스트
장락당3 섬네일 Jangnakdang was a bedroom for Hyegyeonggung Hong, King Jeongjo's mother, during the eulmyowonhaeng (King’s long journey in the year of eulmyo) in 1795. Its construction was completed in 1794 and it was located south of bongsudang. It faces the east. The name Jangnakdang originated from the palace called Jangnakgung in Janganseong. King Jeongjo, who prayed for the longevity of his mother, named this building after Jangnakgung and inscribed the tablet himself. Hyegyeonggung Hong stayed in th...

자료 리스트
경룡관3 섬네일 Gyeongnyonggwan was an annex used as an exterior gate for Jangnakdang. Gyeongnyong means “a big dragon” and symbolizes a king. It originated from the palace of King Taejong of the Dang Dynasty. King Jeongjo took a rest and tried to realize a peaceful and prosperous society here at Gyeongnyonggwan. It is two-story building and was completed in 1794.

자료 리스트
유여택3 섬네일 In peacetime, the Hwaseong yusu stayed at this building, but when King Jeongjo paid a visit to Hwaseong he received his retainers there. Yuyeotaek is located between the east side of bongnaedang and Oejeongniso. When this building was constructed in 1790, it was called eunyakeon but changed its name to Yuyeotaek when it was extended in 1796. It faces the east and has a rest area to the west side. In 1795 King Jeongjo was briefed and gave orders here.

자료 리스트
외정리소3 섬네일 Jeongniso was a temporary unit established in December 1794 to prepare for various events at the time of Eulmyowonhaeng (long journey in the year of eulmyo) in 1795. It became known as Oejeongniso after the event. Its construction was completed in 1796 and a tablet reading 'Oejeongniamun' was inscribed. It was customary for Hojopanseo to serve concurrently as Oejeongnisa (director of governing Oejeongniso), but in the case of Hwaseong, a Yusu (high-ranking government official) took the p...

Quick Menu