content



페이지 위치

Facility information

> TOUR > Hwaseong Haenggung > Facility information


Oejeongniso

facebooktwitter

  • 외정리소3 섬네일
  • 외정리소2 섬네일
  • 외정리소1 섬네일

Jeongniso was a temporary unit established in December 1794 to prepare for various events at the time of Eulmyowonhaeng (long journey in the year of eulmyo) in 1795. It became known as Oejeongniso after the event. Its construction was completed in 1796 and a tablet reading 'Oejeongniamun' was inscribed. It was customary for Hojopanseo to serve concurrently as Oejeongnisa (director of governing Oejeongniso), but in the case of Hwaseong, a Yusu (high-ranking government official) took the position.

  • Last Modified : 2013.07.11
  • Visit : 1602

Quick Menu

  • GUIDE TOUR

TOP



GO TOP