content



페이지 위치

Facility information

> TOUR > Hwaseong Haenggung > Facility information


Yuyeotaek

facebooktwitter

  • 유여택3 섬네일
  • 유여택2 섬네일
  • 유여택1 섬네일

In peacetime, the Hwaseong yusu stayed at this building, but when King Jeongjo paid a visit to Hwaseong he received his retainers there. Yuyeotaek is located between the east side of bongnaedang and Oejeongniso. When this building was constructed in 1790, it was called eunyakeon but changed its name to Yuyeotaek when it was extended in 1796. It faces the east and has a rest area to the west side. In 1795 King Jeongjo was briefed and gave orders here.

  • Last Modified : 2013.07.08
  • Visit : 1741

Quick Menu

  • GUIDE TOUR

TOP



GO TOP