content



페이지 위치

Facility information

> TOUR > Hwaseong Haenggung > Facility information


Jangnakdang

facebooktwitter

  • 장락당3 섬네일
  • 장락당2 섬네일
  • 장락당1 섬네일

Jangnakdang was a bedroom for Hyegyeonggung Hong, King Jeongjo's mother, during the eulmyowonhaeng (King’s long journey in the year of eulmyo) in 1795. Its construction was completed in 1794 and it was located south of bongsudang. It faces the east. The name Jangnakdang originated from the palace called Jangnakgung in Janganseong. King Jeongjo, who prayed for the longevity of his mother, named this building after Jangnakgung and inscribed the tablet himself. Hyegyeonggung Hong stayed in the building during the eulmyowonhaeng in 1795.

  • Last Modified : 2013.07.08
  • Visit : 1801

Quick Menu

  • GUIDE TOUR

TOP



GO TOP