content



페이지 위치

Facility information

> TOUR > Hwaseong Haenggung > Facility information


Bongnaedang

facebooktwitter

  • 복내당3 섬네일
  • 복내당2 섬네일
  • 복내당1 섬네일

Bongnaedang was the place where King Jeongjo stayed at the time of wonhaeng (long journey) and is located in the south of Jangnakdang. Jong-hyeon Min wrote sentences on the ridge-pole in November 1796. The word bongnaedang means “fortunes spring from the inside.” It was built in 1794 and comprises two buildings.

  • Last Modified : 2013.07.09
  • Visit : 1683

Quick Menu

  • GUIDE TOUR

TOP



GO TOP