content



페이지 위치

Facility information

> TOUR > Hwaseong Haenggung > Facility information


Bukgunyeong

facebooktwitter

  • 북군영1 섬네일
  • 수원문화재단이미지
  • 수원문화재단이미지

At Bukgunyeong, 200 mounted warriors stayed, 100 each in the left and right side of this structure. It was built in 1789 and was extended to 62 rooms in 1794. From 1798, only 100 soldiers were posted here following a military reorganization.

  • Last Modified : 2013.07.08
  • Visit : 1549

Quick Menu

  • GUIDE TOUR

TOP



GO TOP