content



페이지 위치

Facility information

> TOUR > Hwaseong Haenggung > Facility information


Nangnamheon

facebooktwitter

  • 낙남헌3 섬네일
  • 낙남헌2 섬네일
  • 낙남헌1 섬네일

Nangnamheon was not destroyed during the colonial period by Japan when Hwaseong Haenggung was removed. The name Nangnamheon originated from 'namgung', the palace of King Gwanmuje of the Huhan dynasty. Its construction was completed in 1794. Various events were held at this place in 1795 at the time of eulmyowonhaeng (long journey in the year of eulmyo). King Jeongjo threw a party for soldiers to commemorate the 60th birthday of Hyegyeonggung Hong, his mother, and awarded certificates to successful candidates at special national exams here. He also held a feast for the old on his mother's birthday.

  • Last Modified : 2013.07.15
  • Visit : 2410

Quick Menu

  • GUIDE TOUR

TOP



GO TOP