페이지 위치

Facility information

> TOUR > Hwaseong Haenggung > Facility information

자료 리스트
비장청3 섬네일 Bijang was a staff member who accompanied local officers like Gwanchalsa or Jeoldosa. In the latter part of the Joseon Dynasty, it became a custom for various levels of officers to be accompanied by a Bijang. Bijangcheong was the place for Bijang and faces the south. It was constructed in 1789 as a Seoricheong but remodeled as a Bijangcheong in 1796.

자료 리스트
서리청3 섬네일 Seori was a town official who was in charge of recording, receiving, and issuing documents. Seoricheong was the place for seori. It faces the south and is located in front of Bijangcheong. In 1795, it was used as a royal kitchen at the time of eulmyowonhaeng (long journey in the year of eulmyo).

자료 리스트
남군영3 섬네일 At Namgunyeong, 200 mounted warriors stayed, 100 each on the left and right side of this structure. It was built in 1789 and was extended to 62 rooms in 1794. From 1798, only 100 soldiers were posted here following a military reorganization.

자료 리스트
미로한정2 섬네일 Mirohanjeong is a garden bower. The name means 'a bower to take a rest when old in the future.' It shows King Jeongjo's intention to abdicate the Crown in favor of his son in 1804. Mirohanjeong was built in 1790 and is six-sided. Chrysanthemum here were beautiful in the fall season and it is one of eight famous fall landscapes in Suwon.

자료 리스트
봉수당3 섬네일 Bongsudang is the royal audience chamber at Hwaseong Haenggung and is also called Jangnamheon. In 1795, a feast was held for King Jeongjo's mother's 60th birthday. King Jeongjo had Yunhyeong Cho inscribe Bongsudang, which means "to plead for a long enough life," into a hanging board to pray for the longevity of his mother. Its construction was completed on September 25, 1789. It was destroyed during the Japanese colonial period but restored in 1997. Since Jinchanrye was the biggest roya...

자료 리스트
Completed in 1790, it comprises a main gate and a gate on the left and right sides. In 1795 when Jinchanryei, a feast, was held at Bongsudang, royalty including King Jeongjo and Hyegyeonggung, and ministers took seats in front of Bongsudang while other officials were seated outside Jungyangmun.

자료 리스트
좌익문3 섬네일 Jwaingmun is in front of Jungyangmun and its name means "helping from the side." Its construction was completed in 1790 and Dong-jun Jeong wrote a tablet on the order of King Jeongjo. It is connected to Oejeongniso.

자료 리스트
신풍루3 섬네일 Sinpungnu is the main gate of Hwaseong Haenggung. It was called as Jinnamnu originally when it was built in 1790. In 1795, King Jeongjo changed its name to Sinpungnu and had Yunhyeong Cho rewrite the name tablet. The origin of Shinpung goes back to an old story that King Kojo of the Han Dynasty once said, "The area of Pung is another home to me." Hwaseong was like another hometown to King Jeongjo. In 1795, he distributed rice and porridge to the poor in front of Sinpungnu.

Quick Menu